Classes & Workshops
Freedom and Health through Fascial Movement
Drawing upon knowledge inherent in Structural Integration and other related modalities, this workshop will help participants develop strategic methods for dealing with problems related to balance, well being, and encouraging the stabilization of the autonomic nervous system.
Who should take this workshop?
This workshop is extremely beneficial for heath care providers such as massage therapists, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, body workers, and osteopaths, especially therapists with a background or interest in Myofascial Release or Structural Integration.
What we will accomplish in this workshop
Observe the state of the client’s nervous system, posture, and new possibilities for their body, including:
- Interpret the root of client’s difficulties through their posture and structure
- What inhibits proper movement? What is the difference between posture and structure? What does posture show about the person?
- Develop strategic methods for dealing with problems related to balance and well being
- How do we free the posture to invite a more aligned structure and therefore, person? What do we need to understand to create free movement and health in the fascial, nervous, visceral and skeletal systems?
- Encourage stability in the autonomic nervous system How do we influence the many parts of the nervous system within the beds of fascia?
- Support correct movement within the client’s body What is the plan for release of the tension and stress? How do we put the body in its appropriate anatomical placement and invite correct movement
- Facilitate release of the client’s fascial restrictions with on hands tutorial using appropriate myofascial techniques.